Wireless Network Help

C

cabose

Hi everyone,

this is my first post on here so i am not too sure that it's in the right part of the forum so sorry if it's not :mac:

i have an e mac with OSX 10.4 (tiger). i recently got a Netgear DG834GT router and with a bit of trouble finally got that up and running. I also got a WG111T wireless usb receiver as i planned on having the router downstairs with my mac upstairs. but when i try to use the softwear for the receiver it does not work, so i check out the netgear website and it said that it was not compatible with mac (not what the guy at dixons said).

so my question is this, is there a mac driver i can get for this or can you recommend me a wireless receiver without breaking the bank.

cheers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
word to wise, inspect the box or research any hardware or programs for mac compatibility. if it does not say so, more than likely it is not.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.