• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

'iPad mini' expected to be released on Nov. 2

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2018 15" MBP, 2019 11" iPad Pro, iPhone 11 Pro
Not even officially confirmed device already has a suspected release date. Cracks me up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
I can't wait to see it. I hope its specs are decent. I definitely want one...if its specs are similar to what I imagine it to have. I've been waiting for this for a while now!

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
If it has a Retina screen I would be pre-ordering it right now! If not, we'll see. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
I heard that launch will be next October 23th.?

Yeah. I saw a quick blurb on CNN.com or Fox News.com or some news outlet.com saying members of the "press" received the expected vague invitations to an Apple event on the 23rd at some convention center Apple has used in the past. Go figure... I for one would be down for a WiFi/3G version with 32GB of storage if it wasn't functionally neutered in some way.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
The Apple website indicates the WiFi only iPad Mini has a digital compass but not GPS. How does that work? I thought it would have to use GPS for the compass to work?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.