Travel, journal and blog

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been looking on the internet, but not found anything useful,
I am going on a long trip, and would like to keep a journal, but also share it with the people at home.
What I need is a journal/diary where I can add photos, and use both on ipad and iphone, preferably, and then I was thinking about blogging and if I could export from the journal to some blog that would be perfect : )

Do you know of any good journals?

Thanks
J

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
OP
J
Reaction score
Thanks,
I checked out both and both are nice for blogs, Wordpress seams easy to use.
But is there any journal in iPad that I can use and then from there export it to f.e. Wordpress
Some days I will not have Internet access.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" 2011, 2.3GHz Intel Quad-Core i7, 8GB RAM, MacMini 2011, 2.7GHz Intel Dual-Core i7, 8GB RAM
Wordpress has its own app. you can use it to create posts without being online, then upload when you have access. It is very easy to use. I may not be updating that journal, but I am another and use the app almost exclusively. I will say this, it is 100% easier to set up the WP blog on the computer first, then connect via the app. After that, it is cake.

C

chas_m

I'll add that although I'm personally trying to cut down on my use of Google products, Blogger is a very easy system of writing posts and using a blog. Adding photos is easy, and even easier if you know ANYTHING about HTML. The accompanying app for iOS couldn't make things much simpler.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.