iPhone HELP VERY IMPORTANT

Reaction score
HELP PLEASE ALL IPHONE GURUS AND ANYONE
ELSE! HOW GO GET PASS A PASSCODE WITHOUT RESTORING! (don't want to lose pictures)

Ok so my phone was stolen and when I got it back
It had a passcode on it. It didn't have one before.
It was also on airplane mode and on do not disturb mode ,
I have an iPhone 4s from verizon and it had iOS 6. I haven't
Been able to get past the passcode and it keeps getting disabled
More and more each time I try. Last time it was an hour. if this isn't solved soon im
Going to have to restore it, and lose all my pictures. ALL COMMENTS
APPRECIATED THANKS! ALSO IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO BUY
CODES FOR VERIZON IPHONES !

-Haley :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How do you know the person who stole your iPhone and placed a passcode on it, hasn't already wiped all your photos along with the rest of your data?

C

chas_m

How is it even possible that you have NO backup of these pictures? Photo Stream, iPhoto, Time Machine ...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 iMac 3.06 ghz 12gb ram 500g HD iPad 2 16G
There are 10,000 passlock possibilities.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
How is it even possible that you have NO backup of these pictures? Photo Stream, iPhoto, Time Machine ...

Well maybe they took a lot of pictures and the phone was stolen before they could back them up or put them in say iPhoto. Just a guess! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MacBook Air, i5 27" IMac, 2010 21.5" IMac, 2010 Mini, 2011 13" MBP, IPhone 4, Airport Extreme
Hi Haleysmith15,

If you had your Apple ID entered into the phone, your photos should be in the cloud. I am not aware of any way to get into the phone without the passcode. Maybe you can call apple support? If not you can restore your phone and enter your Apple ID, then check photo stream for your photos.
Good Luck!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Hi Haleysmith15,

If you had your Apple ID entered into the phone, your photos should be in the cloud. I am not aware of any way to get into the phone without the passcode. Maybe you can call apple support? If not you can restore your phone and enter your Apple ID, then check photo stream for your photos.
Good Luck!

That is only true if you've enabled Photo Stream on the iPhone to begin with. From the OP's post, it looks like that might not be the case..

I have an iPhone with a 4 digit passcode on it due to the fact that it links up to my work e-mail. I just used http://i-funbox.com/ to connect to the locked device and grabbed a few of the images off it. So try that..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.