My ipad 3 wishes I bought the applecare

Reaction score
Greetings.
I have a 3rd generation Ipad - it was purchased without applecare unfortunately. I have a great ZAGG case - unfortunately it is not very protective. My ipad was knocked out of my hand and fell onto a hospital stone floor. Nonetheless, the case popped open and the glass scree cracked. It's not completely destroyed and actually the touch screen functions work fine.

I would never claim to know how to replace something myself - just not my bag. I live in NYC - I would really like the glass replaced, the digitizer seems to be fine - I would like to keep my ipad just have it repaired. Any advice?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are lots of Apple stores in NYC (six to be exact) that you can take your iPad to be repaired. Since you didn't buy the Apple Care accidental damage coverage, you'll have to pay for the repairs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.