Mac OS X 10.7.4 and U-Verse Problems

Reaction score
I cannot get on FB, Twitter, YouTube and many other sites take forever to load if they ever load at all. I have no problem getting on Google or Gmail for some reason. Just got this upgraded system and not sure how to fix this problem. Any ideas?

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Sounds like DNS issues...

We'll need a bit more information. What troubleshooting have you done with the provider to-date? Any other machines on the network and do they have similar issues? Have a wireless router - if so, what kind?

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Just as FYI: Had issue about a month ago with my ISP. 50% of the internet was working and 50% just timed out or only occasionally got through.

As usual, I was the first to call in about the problem at 4am in the morning. After spending 2 hours with the ISP and on my own troubleshooting what seemed to be a DNS problem called the ISP back. Could no longer even get to tech support from any phone numbers in the area as they had a message stating they knew there is a problem - took them over 24 hours to fix.

May not be it and would troubleshoot unless you can confirm with AT&T the problem is on their side.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.