I have a friend...

Reaction score
My best friend for the last 3 years was my ipod nano 4th generation. It had been getting sick but I made no big deal out of it so I kept using it like that. But recently everything that used to work on it to turn it on won't work anymore.

Any insight plz on why could this be or anything I can do to fix it. :(
I would really appreciate if someone would give me a remedy for this.

I've tried connecting it to the computer and all it does is show me the apple logo nothing else.
I've tried resetting it and nothing as well just the apple logo. Also I used to charge it before it completely die on me and by the next day it wouldn't have any battery at all.

PLZ don't let me loose my friend. :'(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
Sounds like the battery could be dead. You said you would charge it and it would be dead the next day. It could not have enough power to turn all the way on just by plugging it in and it won't turn on all the way when it is plugged in because the battery isn't there to help it go. Battery replacements can be found online for about $10. Hope this helps.

- ImageX

OP
B
Reaction score
Sounds like the battery could be dead. You said you would charge it and it would be dead the next day. It could not have enough power to turn all the way on just by plugging it in and it won't turn on all the way when it is plugged in because the battery isn't there to help it go. Battery replacements can be found online for about $10. Hope this helps.

- ImageX

can you please gimme a link where i can do this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.