Mac os

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a macbook pro. I just replaced the upper casing of the macbook pro because the keyboard was not functioning. After replacing the upper case I had issues with the screen coming on. I realized I did not have the cable seated correctly. Once I straightened that out I was able to get into the OS. The keyboard works correctly now but the computer itself is running slow, it doesn't recognized the aircard (wifi), and when I press shutdown to turn off the computer it restarts.

Any ideas?

Thank you.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
You didn't mention what sort of "history" you and this computer have had...but maybe this computer had more than a bad keyboard/topcase.

- Nick

OP
D
Reaction score
There was water spilled on the keyboard. Some keys on the keyboard weren't functioning properly but the laptop was running normal. After replacing the keyboard, it is now running very slow. Could it be the logic board?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.