Plz i need help urgently

Reaction score
i was trying to install windows 7 on my mac and i thought had a disc for windows 7 and now my computer is stuck in that black screen where im supposed to insert the disc plz i need help

ive been a windows user all my life and recently changed to mac im sorry if its an obvious solution

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
So DO you have the Windows 7 disc? If not, how were you planning on doing the Windows install?

M

MacInWin

And what do you want to do? Without the disk you cannot install. Do you just want to recover back to OSX? Were you using BootCamp or installing directly, overwriting OSX?

OP
B
Reaction score
So DO you have the Windows 7 disc? If not, how were you planning on doing the Windows install?

I was planning on doing it with the disc but when I realized I didnt have the disc bootcamp was already asking for the disc to install it I got desperate so I called apple support.

Thanks a lot though guys.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Can't you simply quit Boot Camp? If not, try: alt>command>esc and see if you can force quit BC from there.

Doug

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.