Iphone wont connect to my wifi

Reaction score
I just recently had the Comcast guy fix some settings on my Airport express home and now my iphone 3gs on ios 6 wont connect to the wifi. i was having this problem before i updated my phone to ios 6 so i know its not the software. But i also know that is not my phones hardware because my phone connects perfectly to other wifi networks. It's also strange because all my other idevices connect to the wifi with no problems. I have tried all the quick solutions (restart airport, reset network settings, ect) but haven't restored my phone yet. When trying to connect to the wifi, it will work and start trying to connect and sometimes the wifi symbol on the top of my screen will come up but i will still not be able to connect to the internet. I assume that the problem must be between my phone settings and the wifi settings but i dont know the specifics.
Any advice would be awesome, thanks

C

chas_m

Temporarily, try turning off ALL security/encryption on your home network. Can the iPhone connect then?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.