Speed of iMac

Reaction score
Ok, so I am 14 and like many other people near my age, I am a gamer.I got an iMac this christmas hoping to have a super quick delta omega transformer capable of running anything, and what I can play, works amazingly with high Frames per second and all the good stuff but I did not know the difference between the Mac OS and the Windows OS so it was a huge disappointment when i couldn't play windows based games. I have decided that I am spending the $200 to get Windows 7 on my iMac and so here comes the question.

I plan on getting, oh I don't know...3-7 games at most? My mac has 999.35 GB of data on it, and currently has 894.82 GB remaining. Now I noticed that I can choose the exact amount of data to put to the windows side when I get the installation disc so that is very helpful but I would really like to know the amount of space that you smart apple users would recommend for me to put on, maybe around 300 or 400 GB's? Also, does the amount of actual memory determine the speed of my mac? Answering these two questions would REALLY help me out guys so if you have done so, thanks for reading.
Specs of my mac:

Processor = 2.7 GHz Intel Core i5
Memory = 4 GB 1333 MHz DDR3
Graphics = AMD Radeon HD 6670M 512 MB
Serial number = You don't need this right? Lol.
Software = Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G56)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac
if you're a gamer, I think 500 - 600GB it's enough for windows partition, because I thought you were not going to install a lot of apps on OS X,
but think again, how many games you're going to install,

OP
S
Reaction score
Now that I have thought about it, I will most likely only get 2-5 games, 2 that I am 100% positive about getting which are Combat Arms and Pirate Galaxy. These two games will only consume about 7-12 GB i'm predicting. As for the others, I don't have my eyes on anything yet.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.