No airport card installed

Reaction score
Well, I have a Mac OS X version 10.6.8, and everything was working completely fine until my Internet stopped working so I checked what was going on and it states that I have no airport installed...And coincidentally, a day ago, one side of my hinges broke but everything was fine until today and I don't know If that involves with the issue. Help? Please?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
G'day and welcome to the forums.

Has your laptop, whatever version it may be, had a drop, been bumped or had liquid spilled on it? What does Apple System Profiler say about Wi-Fi?

OP
N
Reaction score
Well, it has bumped into something before but not as hard... And whee can I checked the system profiler? Sorry...Total newbie.

Reaction score
can you plug it in to an ethernet cord.. if so do that and run updates (click apple then software updates). That might help as it happened to me on my mac mini..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Go to the Apple micon in the menu bar > About This Mac > More Info > System Report > Wi-Fi and see what is reported.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.