Download iCloud Contacts

Reaction score
Earth, the planet next to Mars and near the Moon
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (Santa Rosa) 250GB HD, 4GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo, 8x SuperDrive
Hey..

I reformated and installed OSX Mountain Lion on my Macbook... but then I also created an new Apple ID for iCloud (because i want to delete my old email address pretty soon)

I have access to my old iCloud account. but how can i download my contacts? Its seems that my iPhone never synced with my gmail contacts... (when i add an new contact on my iphone it doesnt end up in my gmail address book)

So I want to download my iContact address book, and import it with my gmail.

Help appreciated, and thanks in advance.

C

chas_m

You erred in creating a NEW iCloud account. You should have simply changed the email address connected to the old account.

You can still do that if you like, and that should fix the issue. Just sign into iTunes (on a computer) under the old account and change your account details.

OP
anonymust
Reaction score
Earth, the planet next to Mars and near the Moon
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (Santa Rosa) 250GB HD, 4GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo, 8x SuperDrive
Thank you±

You erred in creating a NEW iCloud account. You should have simply changed the email address connected to the old account.

You can still do that if you like, and that should fix the issue. Just sign into iTunes (on a computer) under the old account and change your account details.

You must be one of those Apple Geniuses.. thank you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.