School Macbook Expose (4-finger swipe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The school has blocked various items from our computers. One of the biggest ones that everybody would like to know how to fix, but couldn't find it on any other spot on the internet. It's the four finger swipe. I can just not figure it out, and this is my last ditch effort. I understand that it's not right and stuff, so i would perfer not to get lectured on how it's bad, that's what school is for:) But any help would be sure appreciated. ALSO if you have any cool tricks up your sleeve, could you pm me about them? Thanks for all the help in advance!

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Your school has implemented particular restrictions on the machines for a reason. Circumventing these would not only be antithetical to the goals of such restrictions but abuses the trust of the school. If you want something enabled, talk to the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.