mac os x 10.5.8

Reaction score
Hi! I purchased my macbook in late 2008 early 2009 and I have the Mac os x 10.5.8 version and I want to update to mountain Lion! is it possible to do it at once?? does anybody know the procedure?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Nope, you need to have Snow leopard installed first, since you need to download Mountain Lion from the app store and its min requirement is Snow leopard 10.6

If you have another Mac with Snow Leopard or greater you can create a bootable USB drive with the installer on it, but you need to first download Mountain Lion from Apple on a Mac with Snow leopard or Lion installed

OP
JpJ3
Reaction score
Nope, you need to have Snow leopard installed first, since you need to download Mountain Lion from the app store and its min requirement is Snow leopard 10.6

If you have another Mac with Snow Leopard or greater you can create a bootable USB drive with the installer on it, but you need to first download Mountain Lion from Apple on a Mac with Snow leopard or Lion installed

thx for your help!!! nice pic!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.