classic interface

Reaction score
I just purchased KPT3 for Mac and have discovered that the classic interface is no longer supported. Is there a way around this so I can use this application. I used KPT3 on my old windows machine..repurchased it for the Mac and now the interface isn't supported for Mountain Lion 10.8 and Photoshop 12.1..HELP! ?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
I just purchased KPT3 for Mac and have discovered that the classic interface is no longer supported. Is there a way around this so I can use this application. I used KPT3 on my old windows machine..repurchased it for the Mac and now the interface isn't supported for Mountain Lion 10.8 and Photoshop 12.1..HELP! ?

Support for the "Classic" environment ended with OS 10.6. If you're running 10.8…no go. To run KPT3 on an Intel Mac…it needs no newer than OS 10.6 installed on it…AND have "Rosetta" (program that allows Classic application to run) installed.

- Nick

OP
C
Reaction score
classic interface and kpt

Thank you for the speedy reply! I am now working to return the KPT 3 and 5 software. Do you know what would be a best software that would replace KPT. I did some artwork on a pc with KPT plugged into Paint Shop Pro..also no longer available. I am an artist and feel behind in the tech of all this but want to creat my own artwork and be able to manipulate it on my mac . I plan to illustrate my own children's books and want to use some technology along with my own artwork as well..any advice?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Do you know what would be a best software that would replace KPT.

Sorry…not my area of expertise.:( Hopefully someone else will jump in with that info.:)

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.