Toast 7

Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can get a toast 7 trial, i was going to buy it but iwanted to try it before!

Thanks

EDIT-XTREEM

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
I don't believe that roxio (makers of toast) creates demos or trial of there applications.

OP
E
Reaction score
is there another good mac buring program?

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Toast 7 is the BEST out there for OSX. What do you want to burn? If it's just the basics and you want a simple program to burn Audio CD, Copy CD's and backup your files, there is an application called Mac Burn for $29 that works great, but if you want a more advanced program that does it all and even compress's Video to fit on a DVD, Toast 7 is the best thing I have ever used on OSX and well worth the cost.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8Ghz MBP, 4GB RAM, 320 GB 7200RPM HD
dtravis7 said:
Toast 7 is the BEST out there for OSX. What do you want to burn? If it's just the basics and you want a simple program to burn Audio CD, Copy CD's and backup your files, there is an application called Mac Burn for $29 that works great, but if you want a more advanced program that does it all and even compress's Video to fit on a DVD, Toast 7 is the best thing I have ever used on OSX and well worth the cost.

Totally agree with dtravis7.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.