Any idea when the new ipod is coming out/when pre-orders will be shipped.

Reaction score
It says it will become available this month, but any idea when? for some reason i just figured maybe they are just waiting for the month to start, but that doesn't really makes sense because surely they would start selling them asap...

my accounting teacher mentioned some issues with the factory is cause the iphone 5 to be delayed, so i figure it will also affect the new ipod probably.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 MBP 15"
Ipod

Waiting on it as well. I was hoping it would of been out by now.

OP
S
Reaction score
says the iphone will be out in 3-4 weeks, so i'm guess the ipod will be out around the same time. kind of lame if it takes 4 that will be after october... but i guess apple had some issues in the factory but i would think they would have at least kept customers up to date on their website, although its not like people are going to buy something else when they are already set on the new apple product.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", Core i7, 4GB Memory, 256GB SSD
My iPod shipped today!

Expected delivery is October 15th.

C

chas_m

Was going to pop in and say they are now shipping, but I think that's obvious. :)

OP
S
Reaction score
well i called apple to try to see what they know about when i can expect to ship my order, they didn't seem to be able to look up when i could expect mine to ship. they just said they are shipping in 2 weeks :( but i ordered mine a bit over week after yours so hopefully in about a week mine should ship...

i was thinking i would have to pay when i ordered, so i waited till i had the money. had i known that they wouldn't take the money right away i would have gotten it on the 14th

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", Core i7, 4GB Memory, 256GB SSD
WP_000141.jpg

It just arrived!! Four days before it was supposed to, and only two days after it left .

Suzhou, China 10/09/2012 14:00 Departure Scan

OP
S
Reaction score
****er! lol no seriously i am jealous :p does it fit in the older touch cases? i haven't seen any case come out for the 5. how are the pictures, the panorama sounds sick!

C

chas_m

Being a half-inch longer than the previous iPod Touch as well as A LOT thinner, no the new iPod Touch will not fit in any old cases. It won't even fit in an iPhone 5 case because it is thinner than the iPhone 5.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2011 2.4GHZ 4GB Ram 500GB HD
It's so fun tracking your order on FedEx! It started out in Korea then Alaska then Memphis Tennessee and i hope it will arrive in Minnesota soon!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.