Time Capsule/Time Machine Issue...

Reaction score
Not sure if this should be posted here or under peripherals, so if I'm in wrong place, my apologies.

I recently started afresh with my MBP by backing up via time capsule / time machine, formatting hard drive, reinstalling ML and then adding files back via time machine. However, at that time I did not add back all music and photos/videos because I wanted to do this after everything was back up and running (and only add SOME of the contents from those libraries). But, when i got back up and running, time machine backs up but does not allow me to see any of the previous backups before i started over. For example, I cannot go back to any backup prior to September 28 (and these obviously do not include photos or music since they are not presently on my HDD).

Any idea what is happening? How can I access the photos and music that is stored on the time capsule?

Thanks,
Tommy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.