New York Post Application for iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27, iPhone 4S, iPad 1,2,& 3, iTouch Multiple Generations
Hi Mac Friends,

I'm actually at a loss and figured to put the question out there. I'm assuming awhile back my son signed up for the recurring monthly payment of 9.99 for NY Post App.

He doesn't use that app anymore though when I look to kill the monthly subscription, I find nothing.. Other than I can't cancel mid month, I have yet to find how to cancel it- while I'm certain there is an easy solution right in front of my face, I can't find it.

Any thoughts?

Thank!

Reaction score
That solution is to call customer service at (800) 552-7678.

SM

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27, iPhone 4S, iPad 1,2,& 3, iTouch Multiple Generations
Many thank- I actually tried that number previously- it's for their print only subscribers. They give another number that puts you on the never ending hold. I've sent an email which has gone unanswered.

Reaction score
If all else fails, just simply stop paying, surely that will make them contact YOU.

SM

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Is it an app, or a newspaper in the Newstand app? If the latter, the subscription is managed in settings, although I can't recall off the top where it is.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I also went ahead and moved this one over to the iOS and Apps section, since we do have a forum specific to this kind of a topic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.