New to Mac period (except iPod, iPad, iPhone)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late-2012MBP, Early-2009MBP 15"(new to me)iPad Air 64GB iPad Air 2 6
Bought a new to me early-2009 MBP 2.93ghz, 500g HD, 4GB RAM (have 8g sitting on top of my desk, can't wait to install) running Mountain Lion last Tuesday and I have to say after being a PC user for close to 30 years (yes, I started using technology the moment I was born - NOT), I have no idea why I didn't make the leap to Apple sooner. Have had an iPod since the 1st iteration then have added to the ecosystem ever since with the speed of purchasing new to me Apple products increasing. Now that I have the MBP, I can't see the need to ever go back to those other machines again. Thanks for having this forum available and I look forward to learning many things from this site. All the best!:)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Welcome to the Mac Forums and thanks for your support! Stay tuned and if we can be of assistance, ask away.

OP
V
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Late-2012MBP, Early-2009MBP 15"(new to me)iPad Air 64GB iPad Air 2 6
Welcome to the Mac Forums and thanks for your support! Stay tuned and if we can be of assistance, ask away.
Thank you! Glad to be here and I've already asked a couple questions.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.