Adobe Premiere 10

Reaction score
I had the exact same problem with Adobe Premiere 10 on my MacBook Air running OS X 10.8.2

When support started suggesting changing the system date I pushed back and said that I wasn't going to do anything like that for fear of it conflicting with something else on my machine. They then had me download a 212 Mb file Premiere_Elements_10_Installer_Fix.dmg which I was instructed to run while reinstalling Premiere 10. The Adobe support person at that point quickly sent me a series of instructions through the chat window and then ended the connection.

The install went smoothly at that point and Premiere seems to be working fine for me.

However, this did something to Chrome. For example on Facebook, most of the Home page doesn't show like it used to. I no longer see Comments, Likes, or Shares, nor do I see who is online and available to chat or the sponsored links and advertisements. This only happens in Chrome. It all works fine within Safari.

I've checked the settings and plugins within Chrome and they all are enabled.

Any suggestions on where to look? I'm coming to this forum first before calling the good-for-nothing Adobe support line again.

Many thanks;
Mike

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.