Linker Command Failed Error, Please Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8 GB Ram 250 GB HD, iPhone 4/S 64 GB, iPhone 3GS 16 GB, iPad 16 GB Wi-Fi
After another developer I'm working with sent me the new version he made adjustments to, i get a linker errors in my Xcode, i know i have fixe this before, but i forgot.

can anyone guide me to the solution??

heres the screen shot of it

c3q6q.png

i've replaced the T1Autograph signature folder but i still get an error saying "directory not found"

and replaced the libdtdev.a (linea pro SDK) just to see if it did anything and it didn't

does anyone know a solution?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
It's the space in "India iOS" that likely causing the problem. Spaces are just bad in directory names. Move the library to a more sane directory and change the libpath (through -L) to the new directory.

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro 2.4 GHz 8 GB Ram 250 GB HD, iPhone 4/S 64 GB, iPhone 3GS 16 GB, iPad 16 GB Wi-Fi
It's the space in "India iOS" that likely causing the problem. Spaces are just bad in directory names. Move the library to a more sane directory and change the libpath (through -L) to the new directory.

thanks, will try and see what happens

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.