graphics tablet disc

Reaction score
my Trust graphics tablet looked like it was working when i plugged in in to my mac OS lion , but it keeps disconnecting it's self and messing up, though it still works fine on my laptop. the mac wont let me install the disk i'm ment to need to use it either. is there anything i can do to get it to work properly?

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
The installation disc contains Mac software for you to install? Does the Mac detect the device being connected and disconnected?

OP
C
Reaction score
when the disc is put in, the mac shows it's there but it dosn't read it and it makes no sign of recognising the tablet when it's plugged in. the tablet just works for a little while then messes up and become unresponsive unless i unplug it and plug it back in again. then stops working again after a few seconds

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
The only Trust graphics tablet that is supported by Mac is this one. Go to that page and click on Support and you will see the link for Download drivers.

Once you've downloaded the driver, install it and then plug the tablet in again and see what happens.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.