Any way to trade 2012 13" MBP for Air?

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have decided that a 13" air would better suit my needs right now as a college student. I purchased the mid 2012 13" pro about two months ago. Does any one have any suggestions on how to get as much of my $ back as possible so that I can purchase an air? I live in the states, and I'd like to avoid eBay or amazon. I've had some bad experiences with those services. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have decided that a 13" air would better suit my needs right now as a college student. I purchased the mid 2012 13" pro about two months ago. Does any one have any suggestions on how to get as much of my $ back as possible so that I can purchase an air? I live in the states, and I'd like to avoid eBay or amazon. I've had some bad experiences with those services. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
I'll give you $600 for it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.