Tansee sms iphone transfer to Mac format problem

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've purchased the above software for £15, but I'm having real trouble saving/viewing the texts on my Mac.

When I save the file it saves as a .tfst file. I've tried to change the extension to .txt but not really knowing anything about file extensions, I still can't read the format at all.:[

I've emailed Tansee to ask for step by step instructions, but they haven't replied. I've watched the tutorials, but they are all for Windows not Mac.

My mac is running osx lion 10.7 if that's a help.

I really would appreciate it if anybody could help me, I'm quite desperate now..and if not too much trouble, step by step instructions as I'm not great in the knowledge area with computers!

Kind regards

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Looking at the picture below (it's for Windows but you should have something similar for Mac), you should be using the "Save as Text file" option instead of whatever you are using creating the .tfst file..you cannot just rename files to have it change it's content, you must create the content properly first.

ipss1.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.