Completely Uninstalling!?

I

ibookg4computer

Hello fellow Macintosh-ers (hah that was lame lol!)

I am trying to completely UNINSTALL Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 from my new iBook G4 because I am never going to play it. Will dragging it to the trash fully erase it from my computer? or is there some uninstall program I can use?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
thats all you gotta do is drag it off

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
Do a search for something like "hawk" - it may turn up some preference files in your library - you can delete them too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
Yeah, sometimes there are those little preferences hidden in the library, but pretty much any application will be erased by selecting its folder and draggin it to the trash.. (cant think of any that dont erase that way).

The macintosh system is really very different from the PC, in PC you use the start menu to open files and you never really see much of where it actually is, or how everything comes together. With macintosh you can use your dock, go into applications, browes the folders move things around pretty much anything you want you can do with out currupting anything.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.