Flash Player for iOS 6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 iMac10,1 High Sierra 10.13.6, Intel Core 2 Duo, 3.06 GHz, 12GB RAM, 500GB Storage
I have searched the forum and found some old (2010) posts concerning flash player for iphones but nothing new. I have a site which broadcasts (audio) football games from a radio station thru the school web site. I tried to log into the audio but was rejected saying I need latest version of flash player. I am running iOS 6 on my 4S iphone. Is it possible to install flash player WITHOUT jailbreaking the phone? Thanks

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
No version of iOS supports Flash. However, there are 3rd party browsers like SkyFire that process the Flash content on their servers and stream it to iOS in a way that the device can understand.

That's going to be your only option - I'm not even sure that jailbreaking even applies here as Adobe has apparently suspended mobile Flash development. Good riddance.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.