Digital Camera Advice

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 powerbook 1Ghz 728mb ram
I'm a graphic designer and I going to invest in a digital camera for 2006. I want to be able to take high quality pictures with out having a big *** camera. So if anyone can make any suggestions on specs and maybe what is neccesary for good photos but small camera.

Thanks
Jon freeze :mac:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
i would definelty look at any cameras in the canon line, perhaps the S2? its got a high power optical zoom and still a lot of megapixels, traditionaly the canons have always been the best, look at some more of there cameras

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 • iPhone 14 Pro • iPad Pro • iMac Retina 27"
There are lots of sites with digital camera reviews. You'll really need to get specific about what's important to you-- we could make all the recommendations in the world and they may not work for you.

For example, I have a Canon S45, which is a 4 megapixel camera that fits in my pocket. It does a spectacular job for what I want to do.

I would suggest starting with www.stevesdigicams.com-- they have a ton of information on cameras there.

Good luck!

OP
mustardradio
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" G4 powerbook 1Ghz 728mb ram
Thanks friends! I will do the research.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.