stuck on activation

Reaction score
I have an Iphone 3gs and was working on 5.1.1 and wanted to upgrade it yesterday to ios6 but during the upgrade process itunes said it is an error and was only giving the restore option. Than I restored but it was than restored to ios 6.
Since than it is stuck on activation and wont activate with the sim card I was using before. Trough wifi constantly (since that time it says that activation server is unavailable) if I connect to itunes it says no sim card installed. I do not understand. Is there any idea? :[

Reaction score
Hello, I feel for you, but your description is not very clear.. What do you mean by
"activate" What error was number was given?
one thing I would try is to down load the IOs6 firmware, then from Itunes push option and
the restore button, this will open an window so you can find the downloaded Ios6 file,
click on it, and Itunes should restore from it..

OP
I
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply. I tried that but it gave the same result.
The error number I do not remember anymore I tought is not important and it will be fine it was a mistake...
Any other idea?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.