iPhoto problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC Desktop
Can anyone help here? I have upgraded my iMac to Mountain Lion and I can no longer print 2 pictures on 1 piece of 4x6 photo paper without them being too small and having a "white" border all around them. Even when I select "no border" and borderless paper. Help the wife is going to beat me. Thanks.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Well, we wouldn't want you to become a casualty, now would we? The iPhoto program was recently updated to version 9.4 (iPhoto 11). Click on software updates and it should be downloaded automatically. The library will have to be recompiled for the new version but iPhoto will do that for you. After that, try again to print from iPhoto and let us know.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC Desktop
Well, we wouldn't want you to become a casualty, now would we? The iPhoto program was recently updated to version 9.4 (iPhoto 11). Click on software updates and it should be downloaded automatically. The library will have to be recompiled for the new version but iPhoto will do that for you. After that, try again to print from iPhoto and let us know.

So i get two pictures to show up on the "preview" right next to each other, on a 4x6 paper selection with no border, no white line between them, and then when I go to print I have the problem. The image is smaller and there is a white border and a white line between them.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC Desktop
I was swiftly corrected by my wonderful bride. lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.