Photostream in IOS6

Reaction score
I have recently decided to start using photostream as i am going to be taking a lot of pictures. I have icloud and photostream enabled on both my macbook pro and iphone 4s.

Now, when i take a picture i have to manually add it to the photo stream section before it will appear on my macbook. I thought that when i take ANY picture it will automatically send it but this is not the case. Any advice?

Reaction score
I have recently decided to start using photostream as i am going to be taking a lot of pictures. I have icloud and photostream enabled on both my macbook pro and iphone 4s.

Now, when i take a picture i have to manually add it to the photo stream section before it will appear on my macbook. I thought that when i take ANY picture it will automatically send it but this is not the case. Any advice?

Yup having the same issues with both the iphone and the ipad. The iphone just started working but no joy with the iPad. It is driving me crazy all these little bugs with iOS6

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.