iOS 4.3.3 upgrade, please help!

Reaction score
Hey, I was just wondering if I am still using ios 4.3.3, can I still upgrade to ios 5.1.1 instead of ios 6? Please help!!

Reaction score
What device are you using, iPhone, iPad or iPod?

SM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
That may not work when you come to install. Depends if Apple have stopped authenticating 5.1.1 for iPhone 4.

Got to ask:
1. if you wanted 5.1.1 why didn't you upgrade prior to 6 being released
2. Why not go to 6?

Got two iPhone 4s running iOS6 now. Sunspider benchmark is better and general feel of the phone feels as snappy as it did under 5.1.1

Reaction score
Click 'Shift/Restore' iPhone in iTunes, and then navigate to the downloaded file.
That should do it.

SM

Reaction score
Help

I tried to do shift/restore. There is no option to select the file. It has pop-up said "Restore and Update". Isn't it that it will update to ios 6?
I also tried option/restore then I select the file that I just downloaded. It said that "iphone could not be restored. The device isn't eligible for the requested field"

What should I do?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.