iPhone 5 Preorder Question

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone who's ordered online from the Apple store has received a shipping confirmation yet. My order shows as "Delivers September 21" but has shown as "Preparing for Shipment" since Saturday morning.

I called Apple early this morning and they said the shipment confirmations would be sent out "soon" but I still haven't gotten one.

OP
G
Reaction score
I'm in Seattle, WA.

I was able to get my tracking information on ups.com by searching for a "Reference Number" and entering my cell phone number with no spaces or dashes. I just wanted to share that in case anyone else in the U.S. hasn't gotten their tracking information yet.

My order was placed at 12:48 am PST and my shipment confirmation was finally sent to me by Apple at 2 am this morning. It's been an anxious few days for me.

From what I gather the pre-order stock for Sprint was sold out by 1 am PST so I'm just grateful to know that it's on the way. UPS Next Day Saver, scheduled delivery tomorrow by 3pm PST.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.