Cannot upload any images to my macbook pro, please help!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm pretty much tearing my hair out with this one, I don't know what to do - I simply cannot upload any photos from iPhone 4 to Macbook Pro.

This problem appeared out of the blue. I am trying to upload to iPhoto - not working. I have cleared the cache - not working. Tried Dropbox - not working and the option has now disappeared altogether. Tried Image Capture - not working. I thought it might be a problem with my iPhone so I plugged my boyfriend's in to scope it out - still not working. I have read through posts and posts about this and cannot find an answer.

iPhoto says: unreadable files - unrecognized format - not true!!
Image C:Angry:apture just says there is an error importing.

Any help would be much appreciated - it's driving me mad!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" | MacBook Pro 13" | Mac Mini 2GHz C2D
have you rebooted both the phone and the MBP? I had a similar but not exact problem once and rebooting both seemed to work. are you using a wired or wireless sync?

OP
R
Reaction score
I have restarted both multiple times. I don't want to do a system restore on the phone or I will lose the images. I don't know why neither my or my boyfriend's phone are working...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.