OSX Mail

Reaction score
I just upgraded to Mountain Lion and want to use the supplied e-mail account - most things are OK, but my wife has a vision problem and I need to increase the size of the font in the mailbox.
HELP PLEASE
My iMac is about a year old

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Open Mail. Right click on the toolbar and then select customize toolbar. Drag the icon with the small letter "A" and large letter "A" to your toolbar. To increase the font size click on the big A until the font in mail is large enough for her to see it.

OP
D
Reaction score
thanks a bunch - That will work !!!!
Now I have another problem = I just upgraded my Parallels to 8 - and upgraded to Mountain Lion and now my Windows 7 won't boot up in Parallels

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5 in. iMac i7 processor, 8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Mt. Lion 10.8.2
Open Mail. Right click on the toolbar and then select customize toolbar. Drag the icon with the small letter "A" and large letter "A" to your toolbar. To increase the font size click on the big A until the font in mail is large enough for her to see it.

I also just updated to ML. Used to be able to hit Ctrl+Mouse Scroll to either incrementally increase or decrease size of text in the mail that I was viewing. It no longer works. Worked in Preview as well as other apps. Any idea how to regain this capability?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.