samsung tablet and mac compatibility?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 13" 2.4 GHz C2D, 2GB RAM, 250GB 5400 RPM, 256MB VRAM, 8X DL
Hey,

I am interested in purchasing the new samsung galaxy note 10.1 but am unsure if it is compatible with my macbook. I would use it for digital painting and somehow transfer photoshop to the tablet (if that is even possible). Please respond as I really have no idea. And if it does work, how do I put photoshop on it?

C

chas_m

Android tablets are compatible with Macs. I'm not sure what you mean when you say you want to put "photoshop" on the tablet. There is Photoshop Touch for iOS, I don't think there is an Android version of that. Maybe Photoshop Express, but neither of these apps are really "photoshop on a tablet."

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thank you!

I meant when people do digital art on tablets, do they have photoshop on the tablet or do they connect the tablet directly into the computer and use photoshop from there?

C

chas_m

The "tablet" you are referring to is a drawing tablet (such as Wacom). Android tablets are not drawing tablets.

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
but can you use photoshop on an android tablet (the tablet being connected to a computer)?

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.