shortcut key to replace drag and drop to dock

Reaction score
Hello,

I've started using a nifty tagging app (Punakea) to help me track images and photos. I work at a design firm and am constantly needing to find old images to use as examples. The only thing that would make this better is if there was a shortcut key. Dragging images down to the app in the dock isn't particularly hard, but a assigning a short cut key would be awesome.

When a file is dropped on to the Punakea icon in my dock, a small window pops up that allows me to assign the tags. A shortcut key that does this would be great.

Thanks!

Reaction score
You could make the default app for opening the images and photos be Punakea. Then just double clicking would do it. Or you could populate the toolbar area of the finder windows with a Punakea shortcut, making it a little easier to drag and drop (to do this, go to Applications and drag the Punakea app iocn to the lower, middle edge of the finder window toolbar).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.