safari facebook certificate error

Reaction score
hey guys.

I recently just got this error about Facebook not being certified... i have clicked yes and all that stuff cause i was confused and i never read anything ;( i should start doing that. But also i try to log into a site for my college canadore college, but it pops up again asking to certify but then i went to my clock changed it to the actual time cause i noticed it say it was jan 1 which is wrong. but other then that idk it hasn't popped up yet but i don't want it to pop up any more. only thing i did today was install wow onto my macbook then empty my cache cause my safari is slow, and then try to log onto Facebook but it was all in html coding and not right so i logged off and opened safari again and this is what happens.... CAN someone please help me out here i do not know what to do and i really need some help! thanks so much guys ! :p thanks

Macus3r1991

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.