Diablo 2 LOD Mods and Editors for Mac

L

lilcrazy707

Anyone know if there are any good mods and editor for Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Mac Edition?

OP
C

canadian_eh

lilcrazy707 said:
Anyone know if there are any good mods and editor for Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction Mac Edition?

Well... I stumbled upon something that some of you diablo players might find intersting

If you have Virtual PC (since many Diablo hack programs and what-not will not work on our Macs) download the desired program, and send it to your Virtual PC. Share the folder with your save files, and VOILA! You can use the editor to edit your char from within VPC, and still be able to play it on your Mac OS, instead of those nasty-laggy IBMs :bomb:

Apparently Macs have "too many limits", which is why everyone developes for Windows.

I hope this little tip can be of assistance to you. And remember, dont abuse editors to uberize your character so much that you have beaten the game before you even finsh the first quest. Use it like I did, to give my self a few waypoints, or maybe a simple little charm to give me a little edge over those nasty little demons.

Cheers,

Sunlis

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.