selling iphone 4s and below to buy iphone 5

Reaction score
Has anybody used one of those 3rd party website to sell back their old iphones successfully? If so, would you recommending one?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I would not use any of them. You will be better off selling your iPhone 4S by yourself. Advertise on Craig's list or your local Green Sheet for sale paper. Just be careful who you sell it to. Meet the prospective buyer in person at a public place and only accept cash. That's how I sold my MacBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid '10 MacBook Pro, 128GB iPhone 6, 160GB iPod Classic, 32GB iPad 4th Gen, AirPort Extreme, AppleTV
I had a great experience on eBay. It was actually the first thing I have ever sold on that website, and I got $180 for my iPhone 3GS when the 4S was released. Darn near paid for my upgrade since I was able to re-up with AT&T! Of course they took a small fee, $20 or $25, but I was blown away at what someone was willing to pay for an iPhone that old! These devices really hold their value! I LOVE APPLE!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.