Best way to design a Business card with software I have?

Reaction score
Hoping this forum is the best place to post this:

I need to make up a business card design and that is something I have not done previously. I just got a new MBPro so I have all the basic software plus Adobe CS 5.1. While I am very versed in Photoshop, I am less so in the other aspects of Creative Suite.

I suspect I have a software to pull this off. Any suggestions for a place to start?

D300

Reaction score
If your version of Creative Suites includes InDesign, then you've got all you need to create a business card. Having no idea what you need, you can put together a logo in PS and use that logo along with text/shapes/colors to create whatever you need. There are plenty of business card templates available online for InDesign as well, so I don't think it should be too difficult to come up with what you're looking for.

Reaction score
Yep, also vote for InDesign. Prepare logos and graphics in PS or Illustrator, preferably as eps (vector graphics) and put it all together with text in InDesign. Every time I order cards for our company I submit the artwork as pdf in full vector so it can be scaled if necessary.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.