Apple Mail in Mountain Lion

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have recently upgraded from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. In Snow Leopard I could send group emails to multiple receivers by hitting "forward" & then click on the particular group & all 23 addresses would appear in the header box of my email. With ML I can't find a way to do this. I am having to separately type in each addressee which consumes a lot of my time daily. There must be a way to do this in ML but am yet to find out how.
Tried Google "How to" but could not find a resolution. Hope someone can help. Would be much appreciated, regards, Sabusforms.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
I send group messages by clicking on the "show address" icon in the tool bar. It looks like a head. If it's not there go to view-customize toolbar. Then add the "show addresses" icon to your toolbar. Then I click on it and highlight the group I want to send to and drag it to the field in my email. All the addresses show up.

OP
S
Reaction score
Prrs4me

I send group messages by clicking on the "show address" icon in the tool bar. It looks like a head. If it's not there go to view-customize toolbar. Then add the "show addresses" icon to your toolbar. Then I click on it and highlight the group I want to send to and drag it to the field in my email. All the addresses show up.

Received a response from Apple support Group to resolve my problem as follows:- Just type in the group name from your address book & hit return & all the recipient's name in the group appear in the address box of your email. Works perfectly ! thanks for the response, regards,
Sabusforms:):)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.