Is It Possible to Find Out when the Next Apple...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP OS 10.6.8, 3.06 GHz Intel C2D, 8 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM
Hi-

I am trying to find out when the next Apple Keynote is. Why, because I would like to get my first smartphone and if the iPhone 5 is coming out, that would be a nice one to get for my first. I have just waited to get a smartphone, but is is mostly because I could not afford one and the monthly bill. I ask this question on the Apple forum and I get kicked off, so I thought I would just wait and try to find out when the Apple Conference is when they make these announcements. I am not sure if this is a question I should not be asking, but at least I would have an idea of the date I am waiting for.

Maybe it would be better for me to get the iPhone 4S now so I have experience with a smartphone and the iPhone. So I am open to suggestions.

Even if I do get the iPhone 4S I would still like to watch an Apple Keynote (or whatever they call the product announcements). I watched a few on iTunes and they were very interesting.

Thanks for any help in these 2 areas.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Th event is on the 12th and that's when the keynote is going to be and announcement about th iPhone 5.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.