iBook Battery Problem

F

ForeverG5

I have an iBook G4 12" 1.33GHz. I have it plugged into the AC Adapter and the plug has the orange light on, but in the menu bar, the battery is still red. Not the charging symbol. The light on the AC Adapter keeps changing between green and orange though from time to time. Is something wrong with my battery or my iBook? :eek:neye:

OP
R

radarbob

ForeverG5 said:
I have an iBook G4 12" 1.33GHz. I have it plugged into the AC Adapter and the plug has the orange light on, but in the menu bar, the battery is still red. Not the charging symbol. The light on the AC Adapter keeps changing between green and orange though from time to time. Is something wrong with my battery or my iBook? :eek:neye:
If your machine is still under warranty, call apple. You probably have a bad battery or charger. I'm betting on the battery. In either case it's covered under warranty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.