Calendar question

Reaction score
My calendar app seems to lose appointments in the past. Do I have something set wrong? When I look back to see when I last went to the doctor (for example), I cannot find anything other than birthdays on past months.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
Are you using iPad? I know that in settings you can tell it to sync all events or a certain time frame. Don't know how to do it on iMac or Mbp..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
Make sure that all events is checked in settings- mail, contacts and calendars-calendars-sync.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Make sure that all events is checked in settings- mail, contacts and calendars-calendars-sync.

prrs4me has hit the nail on the head.

Your iPhone is clearing down old events as per the Sync setting noted above.

You can have it keep the past 2 weeks, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or all events.

If you need to look back more the 6 months then the All Events is the option you need.

No third party apps required.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.