images and screen of macbook pro all shifted to the right

Reaction score
helpppp!!! for whatever reason i dont know but all images in the screen shifted to the right side. when i open my gmail, i cant see the left side and goes back automatically... even when i open an excel worksheet, screen uncontrollably scrolls to succeeding pages even without content... i am desperate and i hope someone can tell me what happened and how to correct this pleaaaassse! thank u!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How about some information on your system? Which Mac do you have, year and model. What version of OS X are you using? And are you using Mission Control?

OP
W
Reaction score
Thanks chscag!
I have a macbook pro 2009.. MAC OS X Version 10.5.8
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro5,5
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.26 GHz
No im not using MIssion control.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Try hooking up an external monitor to your MBP. Let's see if it does the same thing on an external monitor. We need to isolate the problem to either the graphics or the LCD. You can use a TV if you don't have a spare monitor. However, you will need an adapter to use from the video output on your MBP and a cable to the monitor or TV.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.