Mountain Lion Installation Problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
Hey so I am currently reinstalling Mountain Lion(just cause I want to) and I've noticed just like the first time I installed it, it would for some reason stop installing and take me back to the menu that says Continue and an arrow and I would have to do this twice before it would actually start installing. Any ideas why it's doing this? Anyone else have this problem?

Reaction score
you are lucky that you have managed to install it at all i have tried and when it gets to 50gb on the download it says calculating then error and stops that 50gig has managed to kill safari so now i will have to go back to snow leopard then up to lion and forget this mountain lion ever existed till the boffins sort it out unless anyone has any other ideas ?

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Early 2011 13 inch MacBook Pro i5 with 8gb of Ram
you are lucky that you have managed to install it at all i have tried and when it gets to 50gb on the download it says calculating then error and stops that 50gig has managed to kill safari so now i will have to go back to snow leopard then up to lion and forget this mountain lion ever existed till the boffins sort it out unless anyone has any other ideas ?

Yeah I was able to install it but It always takes two tries to for it to actually start installing. It's really annoying and I really want to know why it does that.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.