iBook OS Question

Reaction score
Hi, first time on this forum. I have an iBook G4 14" screen without OS discs, and am looking for OS install discs system 10.3.3 with Classic os 9.

I've been looking on eBay for a while and it's hard to find what I need...is there another good place to look?:\

Thanks,
arrindy789

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Hi, first time on this forum. I have an iBook G4 14" screen without OS discs, and am looking for OS install discs system 10.3.3 with Classic os 9.

I've been looking on eBay for a while and it's hard to find what I need...is there another good place to look?:\

e-Bay is really your best bet…but it sounds like even e-Bay has been coming up "dry" for you!:(

You didn't mention what country you are from…but from e-Bay U.S….I actually just did a search on e-Bay…and got about 15 different auctions selling OS 10.3. For example this one:

MAC OS X PANTHER 10.3 RETAIL Installation Software Discs Manuals COMPLETE IN BOX 718908551080 | eBay

If you want OS 9 as well…you may need to make that a 2nd separate purchase.

- Nick

OP
A
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll keep trying eBay...I'm in New York by the way. Is it possible to buy these older discs from Apple? Just a thought.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Thanks, I'll keep trying eBay...I'm in New York by the way. Is it possible to buy these older discs from Apple? Just a thought.

To the best of my knowledge…nothing older than OS 10.6.

- Nick

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.