Email client software on 10.6.8

Reaction score
I'm experimenting with different packages, and I'm now trying Thunderbird. All is fine, except that it claims to be saving Sent items in the appropriate folder, and it's empty. This to me is a show stopper if I can't correct it. Anyone any ideas?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Which version of Thunderbird are you using? (Latest is 15.0) My sent folder shows all the items that were sent. Did you setup your folder properties? You can specify how long you wish items to be kept in folders. If the folder property value for keeping sent items is set to zero or one day, Thunderbird will delete those items as soon as you shut it down or in the case of zero, not store them at all.

OP
P
Reaction score
I was on 14 - now 15 - and hadn't set up properties. Now let's try again! Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.